The Missouri United School Insurance Council (MUSIC) encourages you to apply for the Dr. Darrell "Jack" Holley / MUSIC Scholarship. The funding of the scholarships is provided by proceeds from the golf tournament and corporate donations.
Dr. Darrell "Jack" Holley was MUSIC's first Executive Director. As a schools business official with the Mehlville School District and president of MOASBO, he worked with Arthur J Gallagher Company and other to create the MUSIC program.
The following guidelines will govern the scholarship program.
1. The public high school you attend must be part of a district that is a current member of the MUSIC program, or you must be nominated by a teacher.
2. Only ONE application from each high school is to be submitted.
3. The application must be post marked before February 22, 2019. Late applications will not be considered.
4. All applications must be typed, no handwritten ones will be considered.
5. A copy of your official high schools transcript including your ACT or SAT score needs to accompany your application.
6. Your application packet must include a letter of recommendation from a district administrator, counselor or teacher.
7. The recipients will be posted on the MUSIC website (http://www.musicprogram.org) by April 12, 2019
8. The scholarship will be sent directly to the recipients once proof of paid college tuition is provided.